You need a great camera. Not what the “experts” tell you, but at least a canon 60D,70D, and of you have the money, a 5d II OR III. The most important thing you need is a great lens, or two, or three. The best one to have is a canon 70-200mm f 2.8. it is very expensive(2,200+) but worth it. you need a couple of prime lenses also for indoor shooting events, nothing more than 135 mm; preferably an 85 mm, 100 mm, and a 50 mm lens. This is a very expensive habit, but worth it for the serious photographer.


Leave a Reply